MaybeThisTime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
Zdragondave
Altimaomega
6 posters

Go down

KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Altimaomega Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 am

Due to popular demand we are gonna see if this takes off, or drops like a stone.

We will be using sky time tuesday's for a few weeks to try this out, attendance will be 2pts for each pop.
we will go down the line starting from highest point leader to pop orbs, u do not have to pop a orb, u can just be here to help.

KSNM99 your orb u get first dibbs on 2 r/x "rare" drops. and 1 gil drop

Gil items will go to the bank

if u do not want a r/x item it will be free lotted to person with a job that is lvl75

BB items this is where the fun is.. cause nobody is ever happy. this is open for debate but will stand as this for now.
your orb your drop, if it drop's from someones orb and they wanna sell it to u we will come up with a price, and a mnk that will buy before
the run begins, the mnk will lot it and pay u after. we all know each other so hopefully we wont screw each other.

Last edited by Altimaomega on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Altimaomega
Altimaomega
Admin

Back to top Go down

KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Zdragondave Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 am

/ish excited
but we might need to change the rules up possibly Surprised cuz i dont know if i entirely understand or know if this will work Razz but hope it does
BB FTW!
Zdragondave
Zdragondave

Back to top Go down

KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Altimaomega Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 pm

on another note, a few ppl have told me that taking away a day of sky is not fair to members.
the only thing i can really say to that is, this will not happen out of sky and alot of ppl seem to want to do it.
its not like we are not doing sky anymore, and if this shell can grow to do other things for its members i would think that is a good thing.

plus a few ppl have also told me that sky is getting old and they probly wont be here much longer, mabey doing other things for trade of a day of sky will help keep them interested, we will still be making gil for the bank and attendance does count twards sky and payout's.

if ppl leave the shell cause its getting boring, then we just have to get new ppl and the cycle contines to get sky gear......
Altimaomega
Altimaomega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilyetti Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 pm

do it fridays at about 1am est!!! that way, i will be able to show up

Lilyetti

Back to top Go down

KSNM99 let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Thoughts

Post  Phanta Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm all for a KSNM99 day for the ls. Having it instead of a day in sky is totally cool with me.

Frankly, for a while we will probably be able to keep up doing KSNMs every week for maybe a month or two, but I know we will run out of KS's at some point. (We will obviously do multiple runs, I'm sure) This is not bad nor good, just a fact that I think some people arent thinking of as they believe that we are doing less sky. It will also make money for the bank; most likely more then a day in sky would. and fresh scenery/gear for members. I odont see a downside at all to it, but the drops need to be worked out of course^^

Phanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowec Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 am

KSNM99 your orb u get first dibbs on 2 r/x "rare" drops. and 1 gil drop

All I can say is -not worth it- at all. I've done a ton of KS99's with hellsbells and if you think the big tag items rain, well they don't. The chances of getting strider boots or a speed belt is absolutely minimal. I've seen the belt drop once out of 20-30 orbs, and so far 0 boots lol. The next largest ticket item in line would be a juggernaut or kriegsbell for 1.2-1.4mil, but if that doesn't drop then you only get to pick a 300k item for 99 seals o.O? In HB it's full out your orb your drop, but this isn't HB lol so if you feel it necessary to take gil items for the bank, then why not take one 2-300k item instead of 90% of the orb holders drops, and/or charge them something like 10 points for using their orb.
Rowec
Rowec

Back to top Go down

Post  Altimaomega Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 pm

yeah 1 300k drop for ls sounds fair for having the ls pop your orb, then u get the rest.
Altimaomega
Altimaomega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zdragondave Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Surprised
/em is so excited hehe i cant wait for these ^^ which ones do you think we'll do first, wyrm behemoth or admantoise Surprised gogo wyrm if enough ppl show! lol
Zdragondave
Zdragondave

Back to top Go down

Post  Phanta Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm

I wanna try for some speed belts! Even though row just shot down my hopes.. There's still a chance! ;D

Phanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:01 am

I joined sky to get sky gear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phanta Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 am

Kiyora wrote:I joined sky to get sky gear.

Then you only have to show up to sky =D

Phanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Warp Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:31 am

Well I'm hell keen for it and any day is np for me. Althought I think it should be if it's your orb you get 2 of the drops and the rest is either auto-sorted or put towards LS bank. There should be a MNK list too for people that pop orbs that dont need BB items (and if noone is willing to buy BB item from orb popper; BB item sold would count as 1 of the 2 items for popper to lot.) MNK list should be points which I also think should be seperate to SKY points based only on KS99 attendance. If more than one MNK wants to buy BB item from orb popper, then highest bidder wins, If no MNK wants to buy BB item then lotter would be determined by the MNK list, If more than one MNK has the same highest points then they would both lot (and hope they win ;p) And obtaining a BB item from being on MNK list would reset points to zero. Not sure how you'd want to calculate points earned on run, but should take into consideration the people who stay for the whole time. I've been in a 99 shell before too and ya sometimes you dont always see the big money items but they do drop! I think its absurd to say "its pointless" quote Rowec, Give people a chance to do something different and more fun! And of course to the MNK's who long for a blackbelt like myself. Just a suggestion is all how i think what the system should be like, please reply if you think this would be fair or have a better idea Smile thanx for reading and start farming those seals! XD
Warp
Warp

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowec Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am

I think its absurd to say "its pointless" quote Rowec

No where in my post did I say this. I said it wasn't worth it if 90% of the drops went to the bank. Why risk getting shafted with one 300k drop for 99 seals when a person could just do Royal Rumble x3 and be guaranteed +800k? This is why I'm saying it wouldn't be worth it. Now if someone needed a black belt item, I could understand that, but the reality is most of us don't. I don't see the fairness in the bank walking away with 300-800k of the orb holders drops while the orb holder would only get 300k lol (should a million gil item not drop)

Personally I think the KS99 event is a great idea, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying it needs to be fair and worth while to the orb holder.
Rowec
Rowec

Back to top Go down

Post  Warp Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Sorry it was "it's not worth it, at all"

same shit different smell, lol i dont know how to use the quote thing properly rabbit
Warp
Warp

Back to top Go down

Post  Phanta Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Im going to be honest and say I didnt read warp's entire first post because my mind almost esploded midway through.

What Row is saying is that a SINGLE item from a KSNM is not enough to warrant blowing 99 KS's on it. But 300k to ls bank is a great deal for the amount of time needed to do it. We can do quite a few KSNM's in a night if we have enough orbs.

Phanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum