MaybeThisTime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009

2 posters

Go down

Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009 Empty Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009

Post  Khrone Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 am

Since there was confusion with payouts tonight, I decided to go back to my logs and check to make sure everything was tracked in the DKP from 2 weeks ago. (Keep in mind, I'm only tracking my own hours nowadays, not the full LS attendance. Sad )

From what I can see, it looks like 2 events from the week ending on Thursday Sept. 10th were missed in the DKP:

- Tuesday night we had an extra Seiryu that was not logged for the entire LS (the order of killings went: Kirin (lose), Seiryu, Genbu, Seiryu, Suzaku, Seiryu, Byakko, Byakko, Kirin (win, Overtime) ....... I'm not seeing that underlined one in the "Raids" list on the DKP, but it should be fairly simple to figure out who was in attendance for it. (the same people who were there for the lesser gods before and after it)

- Thursday night we ended with a Kirin. It was a loss, but it went WAY overtime. From some screenshots I took, it doesn't look like Raise's started getting dished-out until 3:45. Again, this isn't in the DKP for the entire LS. Unfortunately my SSs don't show who all was in the alliance, so I don't know who else was in attendance at the time. The only members you can see in them (whether it was their avatars or the fact that they are in party-chat) are: Khrone, Sklyer, Altimaomega, Amesha, Nomar, Phanta, Cbassx, Mondra (so I'm fairly certain Pionner would have been there too), Azarath (unless someone else's name ends with "zarath", but I'm pretty sure "Nazarath" left a long time ago and hasn't really come up in a while. and you can only see the end of his name... his entire avatar is blocked by what appears to be a BLM's arm, so I can't even see what JOB this "***zarath" was on...), Malikeye, Konru, and Warp.... I also have a comment from Phanta in LS-chat saying "13.06" so I'm under the impression he was there and parsing that fight out. Hopefully he saves the parse logs and he can give you the full list of ppl that were there?!

I'll let ya know if I find anything else that's been missed from future weeks.
Khrone
Khrone

Back to top Go down

Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009 Empty Addendum

Post  Khrone Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:38 am

ok, change that.... it also looks like nothing was tracked for Sunday night of that week either.

I was up there around 11:30pm and was there til {End key} (and then a bunch of us stayed late for an outside farm of SC, Zip and Faust... but all of that outside farming looks like it was tracked, but listed under Sept 9th instead of Sept 7th.)

I have this night listed as "just farming" so apparently we didn't do any lesser gods or Kirin that night.

I have a SS from around 1:15am that shows the following people in our alliance:
Icarus, Spizsam, Sklyer, Demanti, Warp, Pionner
Snyper, Mondra, Eindzhel, Zdragondave, Cbassx, Amesha
Khrone, Bladez, Malikeye, Azarath, Mrsdawes*** ?!?, Konru

I have another SS from around 2:45am that shows the following people in our alliance:
Spizsam, Azarath, Zdragondave
Eindzhel, Cbassx, Snyper, Amesha, Warp
Khrone, Sklyer, Malikeye, Irving
Khrone
Khrone

Back to top Go down

Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009 Empty Re: Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009

Post  Khrone Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:43 am

/sigh
and i can't believe I still stay up this late eventhough it's not my job to track shit anymore. Sad
It's 4:40am.... I gotta wake up for work in a little more than 2 hours. lol
Khrone
Khrone

Back to top Go down

Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009 Empty Re: Missing Raids: for the week ending Thursday Sept 10, 2009

Post  Altimaomega Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 am

aye life sucks and we play ffxi /sigh.. just got done farming MG and faust 5am and i finnaly am going to bed
and ppl think this stuff gets done on its own....

o well
Altimaomega
Altimaomega
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Khrone Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Exclamation bump
Khrone
Khrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum